How you look matters. In fact, it is often so important that you can feel unprepared to make a presentation or meet a new person. Fortunately, we live in a time when there are many resources that can help you recapture the looks that you once had. From hair salons to massage parlors, there are many ways that you can reclaim your best looks. There is likely no way, however, to look better than to get the best smile.With the help of the latest cosmetic dentistry options, it Is possible to get the look you have been searching for.
Both Sedation Dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry Offer Services That Help Clients Look and Feel Their Best
If you are someone who feels squeamish about sitting in the dentist’s chair then you might enjoy knowing that there are dentists that offer sedation before any of the needed procedures. From braces for the youngest of patients to adult teeth straightening options, there are many times when you can find yourself with a completely new smile, one that you are more than proud of.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the cosmetic dentistry industry and the impact that it has on the way that we look, as well as the economy:
- 82.5% of people who have had their teeth whitened by a dentist indicate that they saw a significant difference in their teeth.
- 20% of adults in the U.S.have one or more cavities that have gone untreated.
- 74% of adults think an unattractive smile can hurt them professionally, according to a survey by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Every year, as many as 500,000 people have a dental implant procedure.
- Dental implants have a reported success rate of 98%, so it is evident this a great cosmetic dentistry option.
- There were more than 5 million implants performed by dentists in the U.S. in 2006.
We live in a time when looks are important. They help you make great first impressions when you are out on a date, as well as making sure that you care the confidence that you need to nail a job interview.