You have been making more healthy eating choices for six months. For a little more than a year you have been making sure that you walk at least an hour as many as five days a week. And while you are in better health and weigh less than you have in years, you are still discouraged when you look in the mirror.
Your disappointment is not because of your body for once, but you are so unhappy with your smile that you do avoid looking at yourself whenever possible. At a time when you should be catching extra glances of yourself in clothes that you have not been able to wear for years, instead you look away not wanting to see your yellowed teeth. Not wanting to see your crooked teeth that have never had the benefit of either teeth whitening or braces.
Cosmetic Dentistry and Oral Surgeons Can Help Create a Smile That You Will be Proud Of
Whether you are looking for veneers, invisalign braces, or another kind of dental services, you should not be shy about wanting to make sure that you are proud of your smile. And while root canals and other periodontal services are a necessity to control pain, you should not think that cosmetic procedures are any less important. As many as 74% of adults think an unattractive smile can hurt them professionally, according to a survey by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. For this reason alone, then, it makes sense to get the veneers or the implants or any other corrective procedure that you need.
Consider some of the facts and figures about the cosmetic dentistry and oral surgery industry:
- How do I know when to call an employment lawyer?
- Dental implants have a success rate of 98%.
- 15% of American adults suffer from chronic pain in their face.
- 35 million people in the U.S. have been diagnosed with temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ), a condition that can be corrected with oral surgery.
- More than 37 million people suffer from migraines in the U.S. TMJ is a condition that has been known to be a cause of migraines.
michaelhandtasche michaelhandtasche michaelhandtasche